*PLEASE NOTE - in-store purchases and local delivery only at this time*
A summer essential for the backcountry or back yard. This multi-purpose outdoor spray is lightweight & non-sticky and can be used in so many ways. Ingredients are non-toxic & biodegradable with NO commercial essential oils making this spray suitable for sensitive or intolerant skin, and of course doggo-friendly.Water based hydrosols of balsam fir, cedar and clary sage leave your skin and fabrics smelling woodsy and rustic.
- full body skin moisturizer packed with antioxidants, apply before heading outdoors or after swimming to protect your skin, with ingredients that discourage mosquitoes and black flies
- for body, works great to neutralize and control camping or hiking odors from feet to underarms! Ingredients target and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
- spray on fabrics like pet beds, camp bedding, or inside boots and shoes to naturally freshen
- safe and effective protection for dogs from biting summer insects (all ingredients are non-toxic to pups). If your pup is prone to skin allergies, spray a small amount on their skin to ensure no reaction. Can also deter insects on pet bedding
- gentle alternative to essential oil, deet or chemical-based products, and will not damage fabric or plastics
Directions for use: SHAKE WELL and spray to apply. Moisturizer - lightly mist evenly onto skin or hair. Deodorizer - apply to skin or fabric until slightly damp. Bug spray - apply thoroughly taking care to avoid eyes, nose, and mouth. Re-apply every 2-3 hours or as needed. Not safe for use on or near cats or other non-dog pets.
Ingredients: Aqua (distilled water), Glycine soja (soybean) oil*, apple cider vinegar*, Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil*, sorbitan laurate (plant derived), Abies balsamea (balsam fir) extract and hydrosol**, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) hydrosol, glycerin, Cedrus atlantica (Atlas cedar) extract and hydrosol, lecithin (vegetable), benzyl alcohol, sorbic acid, salicylic acid (ECOCERT-approved natural preservative), dilauryl citrate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate (naturally derived)
* certified organic ** boreal wildcrafted
Details provided in on this website are for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of medical professionals. It is the responsibility of the individual, including pregnant or nursing women, to check with a professional healthcare provider before using any products that may interfere with prescribed medications or health conditions. Wekusko Wild accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products. Products including ingredients have been filed with Health Canada to satisfy cosmetic notification requirements, however, therapeutic claims associated with products have not been validated, confirmed or substantiated by Health Canada. As with any skincare product, these natural formulas are used at your own risk and Wekusko Wild holds no liability or responsibility for allergic or adverse reactions that may occur from use. Packaging can include glass or metal among other materials, which may break with misuse and create sharp edges as well as small pieces that could be harmful if handled or swallowed - Wekusko Wild is not liable for damages or injury occurring from packaging or contents.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.